Monday, November 07, 2005

Pray - Former Prophecy

Let the future come to me,
What should be and shall not be!
Oh my Lord - unknown your way
In my longest nights of pray.

Rest my head against the words,
Thoughts becoming icy swords;
Hands just wanting to fulfill
Fore coming threads in silent still.

Amazing lines describe the world
Nothing bought and nothing sold;
Empty forms forever last
From the end against the past.

Oh my Lord - give me the truth
From the portal of the youth;
Let the wisdom be my home
And the world my humble dome.

Spirit, trinity in one -
What shall be equals the gone
In a glass empty of wine
Or in nothingness of a dime.

I feel the wind, I feel the sun
When the seconds come and run,
Matter dancing all above
In the fire of old love.

More to say and more to pray
On the earth a second day!
Nature, bless me now - I'm blind,
Help me in my holy find...

No comments: