Monday, November 07, 2005

Seven Days - Creation

First day
I took a minute to see the sky,
To catch the catcher in the rye;
I took two seconds from the past
To see that good and evil last.

Second day
I've made my world, I've made my time
So good and evil now may rhyme;
I sunk my soul, I let it shy,
I brought the life, I brought the die.

Third day
I made the apple, I built the sin,
Invent the words with a no mean,
I sized the truth and so its depth,
The justice blind, its sound is deaf.

Fourth day
I thrown my heart and love arises,
In its own beauty grows and rises -
I kept the hate to keep in balance,
I let the soul to dark and glance.

Fifth day
I shown my face, the crowd is slave-
Its soul is caught in mystic rave,
I've got the power, I am the God,
I keep the rules in number odd.

Sixth day
I sing my song, all is divine -
A storm caught in a glass of wine,
I drink its sap, I throw the seeds
To fill the world with all its needs.

Seventh day
I take a rest, now I could die
Where wild roses seemly lie,
I made my grave and I could sleep
Without tears, with heaven's weep.

No comments: