Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Midnight’s Enigma

I see her sometimes in my dreams
Arising from a stream of whims,
Metamorphosing in my thought,
Is really she, or just the ought?!

Alive, a ghost from known realms,
Steps in the air, her voice calms
As calls in mid of night my name,
Igniting somehow an old flame.

I hear the sounds, clear, sweet,
On my heart’s language as they speak,
They touch a chord, forgotten one,
I feel my thoughts in their run.

Aroused, my mind plays tricks on me!
Or maybe of love’s sinful alchemy;
My eyes are blurred, my spirit high,
Miles away from earth I fly…

She’s near now, her rhythmic breath
Approaches mine, her mild caress
Branches the thoughts; they come back,
They crouch and then attack!

Her touch, I feel it on my skin,
A sudden heat, all from within,
Heals wounds, long forgotten now -
Eternities in touches fluid flow.

Smile after smile enlights my eyes,
From hell I found the paradise;
I want to froze that image deep,
So I can feel it beyond sleep!

It’s just a dream, an echo sounds,
From mind to heart, deeply bounds
A heart feeding on drunk desires,
The wave appeases thousand fires.

I hung to dream, I crave for her,
The image shades in night’s blur -
I try to grab each patch of air,
That holds her image in ether.

I wake up, feeling drowned,
In empty space I sense around,
The waves of sorrow and delight
Still pondered in morning’s sight.

No comments: