Sunday, October 19, 2014

Remembrance – Immature Verses

I touch your face like in a dream -
Forgetting myself on your skin -
I feel no time, just your face,
High of love, full of grace.

I feel your smile as it caresses,
My hand, my heart, my senses -
Naked they are under your touch,
Feel themselves like in a clutch.

You let yourself into embrace,
I feel your heart caught in a race
With thoughts, with senses full of joy,
I melt myself like an alloy.

Your lips in rush to follow mine,
Sound on my skin, your touch divine,
Your eyes just deepen in the night
Sensing the world in its delight.

I wonder you in every art
As I become from you a part;
I lose myself into your eyes,
And lost I am trice by trice.

………………………………………..

I wake up in darkness, night,
I look for you, I search for light,
I feel your scent floating around,
No shadow, I lack a sound.

I dreamed?! It felt so real!
Alone, deceived, the cold, the still,
I rebel myself against the thought -
I felt your candid love, or not?

I fell asleep thinking of you -
Just wishing for your sight anew;
As night is conquered by the light,
I feel your warmth, it feels right.

…………………………………………

A sound invades my morning sleep -
I hear your heart, your laughter, deep,
I feel your hands around my face,
Your touch, comforting in its brace.

It is so real – is it you? I bear a thought -
I was alone, or was I not?
I dear to glimpse the light of day,
And there is you, I hear you say:

You missed me darling? I was gone,
Not long I hope, I had to run,
Your birthday cake delays no wait,
Wake up, is kind of late!

I felt your kiss, I was relieved -
Was not a dream, as I believed!
I kissed you back in an embrace -
You are my gift, my heart’s grace!

No comments: